From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 1995 14:27:33 -0700
Dear readers:

I have a 4 year old ferret, Ricky, and few days ago it was diagnosed with
Insulomnia (I hope I spelled it right).  I am devastated, because I feel
helpless and seeing Ricky having seizures broke my heart.  While I am
writing this e-mail message, he is undergoing a surgery.  As you can see,
I am trying to give the best care possible, because I want to see him
bounce and chuckle once again.  This diagnose came as a shock to me, he
was a very healthy ferret and showed no signs of illness whatsoever. I
would appreciate any suggestions regarding the post surgery care. I also
have a mate for Ricky, her name is Lucy and she is 3 1/2 yrs old.  Lucy
seams to be very healthy, but now I am worried that the same thing can
happen to her.  What behavior patterns should I look for?  Thank you in
advance for your suggestions.

Sincerely,
A.K.

P.S.  For CA residents -- Few years ago, you have seen Ricky and Lucy in
CA Lottery Commercial on TV.