From:
Barbara Wiborg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 17:48:30 -0500
To Donna: congrats on your new fuzzy!  You did a great thing by rescuing
her.It's a real shame that animals have to be "rescued" from neglegent,
uncaring pet stores!  We need to educate these people!

Last night I told my Mom that my two fuzzies have torn up a hole in my
carpet in front of the closet (...still waiting for ideas on this one...)
and she suggested I have them declawed.  Thanks to my fellow FMLers, she
got an earfull!  End of discussion!!  (I'm working on the sandbox idea...)

Question...Why does Greta get a nice thick fur coat for winter each year
but Lucy never does?  Does it have to do with the time of year they were
born?  (Lucy in July and Greta in September).

Did anyone see the ferret on Americas Funniest Videos a few weeks ago?  Het
stuck his head into the suds in the bathtub and had his head full of suds
and couldn;t see where he was going!  Pretty funny!

Hugs and kissies to all the fuzzies -especially the sick ones :o( .

Barb, and the ever-lovin' fuzzies; Lucy (I want my sandbox!!!) & Greta
(I want this carpet outta my way-NOW!)