From:
Brett Lapham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 1996 13:14:13 -0600
Hello all, once again we need some advise.  Through out the summer, I have
been able to spend a great amount of time at home while my wife is at work.
Come fall, I return to graduate school, and neither of us will be home much
during the day.  We have done a good job ferret proofing our apt.  but are
uncomfortable letting Jasper have the run of the place without supervision.
He does have a large cage, but we would feel better if he had some more play
room for the long days.  Awhile back, there was some mention of people
building playpens for their fuzzies.  Some one e-mailed us and said they
would send plans to their pen.  Well, we never got it, and I have lost your
address, so if you are still out there, please get in touch again.

Any other suggestions would be helpful.  We did have one idea, but wanted to
bounce it off you all first.  What about buying a large baby playpen?  Some
of them are quite large and seem like they would work well.  We only need
something to get Jasper by from around 6am to 6pm at the longest.  Both of
us will be home in the evenings and eager to play with our little buddy.

Thanks in advance....

Brett & Missy Lapham
and Jasper toooooooo   dook!