From:
Todd Trulock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 09:51:53 -0400
A shelter in Jacksonville, Florida, The Dook Nook, has some hurricane
damage and needs your help.  Costs have gone out that include purchasing
hurricane supplies for the shelter, having a van on hand in case of
evacuation, and tree removal from the house.  Damage that still needs to
be fixed includes broken windows and also roof repair.  There is also
unknown damage from wind and flooding to sheds that were used to store
ferret supplies.  If you can help, I'm willing to collect donations via
my paypal account and then I'll forward everything to the shelter.

I've worked closely with the shelter for several years and I know the
donations will be so much appreciated!  If you have questions please feel
free to email me at [log in to unmask]  My paypal is the same id!

THANKS to everyone for your help!  God bless all the fuzzies and their
humans to, Shelley.