From:
Robin Vieira <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2008 11:48:00 -0500
Hi, I just want to thank everyone about concerns on my farther. I have
not been on since Aug 28,08 Because My farther went for triple byepass
surgery. So I had to stop selling eggs on e-bay to take care of him
until October1,08

Have you ever left your ferret in strenger hands well I had to. Every
one told me Michele was the Best person to leave Sadie with so I had no
chose!! Let me tell you evryone was RIGHT Michele is the best person to
leave your baby with.

But what I wanted to say was THANK YOU SO MUCH MICHELE PAULHUS ( South
Shore Ferret Care) For watching my little Girl while I was gone you
took the best care of her!!!! But I have to say Boy I missed her so
Much I am GLAD she is back.

I am so sorry to bother you Michele for calling everyday to check on
her she has NEVER left my side Ever!!!!

I foster for South Shore Ferret Care & M.a.F.F

These two shelters are the BEST Ever I can think of right Now to get a
ferret from In Mass .The people that take these guys in Treat them with
LOVE,CARE,and compation.

I had a very bad Biter one time that you could not even pick her up and
she had a rap her name is wicked WILLOW but I am sorry I LOVED HER DEEP
I got bit so Bad that blood just poured out but let me tell you it
never stoped me to kiss her every time she bit . she went to a great
home were her momy did the same thing and she stoped bitting . But yes
after a few years she got sick and died boy when her mom told me I
cryed and cryed for Days I told her mommy she was the best that Willow
could ever have and loved her so much!!!!!!

But yes I am Glad to be back Home with My 9 ferret Babies Binky,
Snuggles, Stretch, Sadie,and can't for get LILY the 1yr old Brat lol (I
own all these) 5
Mickie (South Shore) Foster mom
Grendle, Wraith, Pippin (M.a.FF) Foster Mom

Love All Ways Robin Vieira

p.s. I have a lot to catch up on
978 e-mails lol