Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 1997 11:44:19 -0400
I got an e-mail the other day from someone from the Toronto Internet Ferret
Group about full spectrum lighting that has been used successfully to cure
or lessen the chance of adrenal gland disease.  Here in the shelter, we see
adrenal gland disease all the time and currently have a female who is
waiting for me to raise funds to get her surgery for her.  However, the
surgery is $400 and if this full spectrum lighting works, I would rather do
that then scramble for funds everytime we get a ferret with A.G.D.  I was
told that you have already discussed this type of lighting here, so I would
appreciate it if you would post me directly rather than take up space on the
FML.  It is really important to me to find out ANYTHING as I have soooo many
ferrets that can benefit from this (maybe?).  I thank you for any replies
and I will get back to all of you for a personal thank you too.... LOL!!

Randy The Ferret Aid Society of Toronto