From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 23:59:06 -0500
Wish you knew what your ferret is thinking?  Wish you could try an animal
communicator just for fun?  Want to give an unusual gift for Valentine's
Day?

From now through Valentine's Day, Kim Fox of Something Up My Sleeve
Rescue has offered to communicate with one of your ferrets in return for
a donation of $10 to Support Our Shelters.  All proceeds will go to pay
vet bills for shelter ferrets.

You say you didn't know Kim was an animal communicator?  Well, I've
seen her in action and she's the real thing.  Her abilities have been
developing over the past year or more as she has worked with lost ferrets
and others.  She and I were both at Lorelei Hunt's animal communication
workshop at Dodie Vecchione's house this past weekend.  While five of us
learned the basics and enjoyed some beginners' successes, Kim held whole
conversations with some of our ferrets, cats and dogs whose pictures we
had brought with us.  She was even able to talk with a cat over the
Rainbow Bridge whose picture Lorelei's assistant brought with her.
These were not any-ferret-or-cat-could-have-said-this conversations.
The information the animals told her was very specific to that animal
and confirmed by their human companions.

Since her abilities are still developing, Kim doesn't want to guarantee
in-depth conversations.  But if you send her a picture by email or snail
mail and prepare a few questions for her to ask your ferret, I think
I can promise you that you will learn a bit of what your ferret is
thinking :)

When S.O.S. receives your donation, I will send your email address to
Kim and she will contact you to receive a picture and set up an
appointment.  PayPal donations should be paid to
Snail mail donations should be sent to the address in my signature.

Have fun!
Judith
--
* * * Support Our Shelters * * *