From:
April Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 03:28:52 -0400
Hi.  I accidentally posted "anonymously" when I posted re: everyone here
voting for Stormy and Stormy maybe helping some causes Nicodemus and Bubba
and Minge also want to help, so if you need my email address, see it above!
(I accidentally clicked the link to post anonymously, but I didn't realize
it till I got the FML, along with noticing all my typos!)

Also, I don't mean to point fingers, and I'm sure I'll get some nasty email
about this, but I have been a member of this list since February, and it
seems to me that the Zen people only ever post in a negative fashion.  They
sometimes have valid things to say, but can't seem to resist phrasing their
comments in a negative, sometimes snide manner and in peronsal attacks
on people rather than in a productive, helpful, even nice way.  Can this
please stop?  I find myself rolling my eyes whenever I see one of these
posts and scrolling through to avoid them-therefore, any valid points you
do have to make get lost in your negativity as I read on to the next post.

Please make an effort to be nicer, and if you can't say something nice,
even when you disagree with someone, please just keep it to yourself.
Email back and forth with your friends about it, but don't constantly
subject the rest of us to this.  Please resist the urge to get your digs
in at someone.  I have never been a target myself (though I may be now
since I had the nerve to speak out), but I am just sick of it.  Stop
pointing fingers and naming names and being mean and nasty so much.
Thanks.

-April