From:
Shirley of Pebbs Pets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 22:41:13 -0400
May 15th at midnight is the deadline to buy your raffle tickets.  You can
check out our raffle at http://www.pebbspets.com/raffle.htm .  We have
items for all animals and of course us owners too.  You can choose which
items you would like your tickets for.  You can use your debit or credit
card through Paypal.  You can still help us out even if you only have a
few dollars and you may win something nice.  Our goal is to have at least
10 tickets for each item.  I will even help you out.  The following items
only have from 1-3 tickets 024, 025, 026, 023, 020, 027 and 032.

The following items only have between 4-6 tickets 018, 028, 005, 014,
019, 021, 004, 022 and 033.

The following items only have between 7-9 tickets 002, 008, 016, 017,
007 and 001.

We even have AUTOGRAPHED Ferrets for Dummies books.  We are trying to
get at least 20 tickets per book meaning we need to sell at least 20
more tickets to reach our goal on these.

Won't you please help us to reach our goal.  The ferrets sure do
appreciate it.

Thanks so much for your support.
Shirley Pebbles
www.pebbspets.com