From:
"Grant, Lillian" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 11:44:05 -0700
I'm sitting here at work, with lots of fans running (no, I don't have A/C
here).  It must be 87* plus weather, with 45% humility and looking at the
front page of the newspaper at a picture of New Yorkers walking across
the Brooklyn Bridge and thinking about the people over there.

Moxie, Carrie Paps, Ada & Kerry Gibbs, Monica Smith, Jadesun, Pat
Anderson, Jean & the Zoo, Mary McCarty-Houser, Big, Kymberlie Barone,
Julie Fossa, Dawn, Judith White, Lynda & Toby, Tryntie Miller, and
Everywoman and wondering if they are alright.  I know there are others,
that I know, but not sure of your locations.  Are you all ok?

Has Everyone heard from anything from your ferret friends, from the Power
Stricken Areas?  Listening to the radio, sounds like many still don't
have power.

Sending lots of Good Thoughts & Prayers for everyone (2 & 4 legged, plus,
winged, gilled & scales).

Stephanie & the 8 Closet Thieves:
Spanky, Milo, Nikki, Ruby Jean, Sonny & Cher, George & Gracie
Plus TAZ (dog), Dara Nin, Tommy, & Monkey (cats)