From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 19:43:56 -0800
It's time for the Valentines Day card exchange!!!

If you are new and don't know what this is or how it works, please read!

How it works: All you need to do is e-mail me your snail-mail address.
Your name and address will be placed on a list with 9-11 other names and
addresses.  The list will then be e-mailed to you and all of the other
names on the list.  You are to send a Valentines Day card or greeting to
each name on the list.  (-except your own name-it really isn't required
that you send one to yourself, but hey...if it makes you happy, go
ahead!!)  In return, you will receive Valentines Day cards from everyone
else on your list!!  You can include letters and pictures of your
fuzzies-anything you want!

You can sign up by going to:
http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php
or by sending me an e-mail telling me you want to join in on the fun!

As always, we will be collecting dollars for Support Our Shelters.

I will be taking sign-ups until for another week so if you want to join,
get your name in!!

Thanks,
Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters