From:
Veronica Jennings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 19:26:10 -0700
I'm so glad the fuzzies have settled in so well with you.  I'm Veronica,
the one who you were going to give them to...until you fell in love with
them...:D.  What's 2 more right!  Give them ear scritchies from from me.

Well...I have recieved 5 of my own, all adults...4 male and one petite
little female from a wonderful lady...2 of the males which were previous
cage mates found a good home with someone else...who I am babysitting at
the moment however while their fur-momma's on vacation until next week.
It was a good reunion for them all.

Here's a question for everyone...after I had all the wonderful private
e-mails from those concerned about the L/M ferret food...I spent another
$25 dollars on various fert foods.  I am now stocked with Iams kitten
food which only Bandit will eat with a smidgeon of ferretone on it.  I
also have Purina One Growth which he also eats mixed with the other.  I
have not seen Oddball eat either...though he must at some point for
obvious "what comes out has gotta come from somewhere".  The 2 I'm
furr-sitting eats the Iams nothing added.

My problem is Roo...she was supposed to like both of those and I haven't
seen her eat either.  I haven't seen her "deposits" anywhere either.
Only because I'm not sure where she goes yet.  In the cage I'm pretty
sure, but the others do to...as well as the newspaper in various other
corners.  I haven't caught her yet is all.

She eats the L/M only sparingly.  She doesn't care for the ferretone at
all.  I have the ZuPreem on the way...ordered it online Tues.  evening
(along with the "Ferrets for Dummies") I'm hoping she will eat this (the
food...not the book...*grins*)...but until then...and if she snubs her
nose at this... what can I do to entice her to eat the stuff.  She loves
her raisins...but for the obvious...she doesn't get many of those.  What
can I do?

Veronica (and the full house of critters and a very tolerant hubby...)

 ,,
"The important thing is not to stop questioning."
-Albert Einstein