From:
Rose German <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Nov 2005 19:38:48 -0500
We have just listed a Beautiful 8 pc "SPARKLING SNOWMEN" batting padded
bedding set on Ebay with ALL PROCEEDS OF THIS AUCTION to go to Ferret
Wise - Rescue and Rehabilitation Center in New Hampshire.  Alicia has
had a lot going on so we have decided to try assist her with expenses
the only way we can.  With this auction.  Please BID HIGH as you will
not be disappointed and be helping out someone we all know does so much
for so many Ferrets!!  to see it go to:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7726810285

Thanks for your generosity, Rose German (LFFR)little feet ferret retreat

www.littlefeetferretbedding.com/