From:
"TinyPrints Left......On My Heart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 09:47:08 -0400
Dear Ms. Reed,
I will be happy to explain my rescue to you off list.  I don't feel
that taking up everyone's time would be fair to them.  If you have any
questions (or anyone for that matter) about my rescue, please email me
at: [log in to unmask]  I will be happy to explain everything about
myself, my rescue, the baby kits and yes, even our 15 year old boat.

If I were not legitimate and out to scam anyone, do you think I would
have my web page up with home phone numbers, my all my ebay information
etc.  I don't want people to just "Give me money".  I want them to get
something in return.  This way it is a win-win situation.  Because I
advertise and promote myself, my rescue and my items for sale, that
should not make me bad.  If you don't want to give to my shelter, or
see my auctions, simply skip over my messages.  That is all I ask.

Marguerite from TinyPrints Ferret Rescue

TinyPrints Shih Tzu and Rescue
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsferrets.com
http://www.tinyprints-shihtzu.com