From:
Mandy Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 16:44:55 -0500
Hello all ferret lovers!  I would appreciate anyone's help, please feel
free to e-mail me.  I have the cutest male ferret named Bandit, which is
my second ferret that I rescued from a man who knew nothing about ferrets
trying to sell him at a flea market.  Lately I have had some problems with
him.  A couple of weeks ago my first ferret Spryt, a beautiful female
crossed the rainbow bridge.  He seems to be quite depressed and has lost
his appetite and has lost alot of weight.  He also sleeps alot more and
doesn't really play when he comes out, he also has a cold he hasn't seemed
to be able to get over.  I was wondering if anyone could tell me what I
can do for his cold and all other help would be appreciated.

Thank you from a scared ferret owner and my precious fuzzy face.