From:
Lisa Whittleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 20:06:04 -0700
Hi,

I just have a personal quesiton.  Yes. . .  about pooping.  My Cinnamon
does something that my other ferts don't do.  WHen she goes to the
bathroom, she doesn't back up into the corner of her litterbox.  I have a
large kitten litter box filled with wood stove pellets and she hangs onto
the edge of the litter box with her two front paws and poops in the middle
of the box.  She will hang on to the egde anywhere no matter what.  I
haven't seen her poop normally for awhile.  Does anyone else have a fert
that does this?  I would like to know if this is weird... Or forbid there
is something wrong with her... Any responses are welcome.

Lisa