From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 11:35:54 EDT
I had to write and say how wonderful I thought both Kat's post was as well
as the person's response was to this subject.  Both of you exuded such
class in showing both sides to this issue.  You both did it boldly also
without walking on eggshells.  Thank you for such good examples... thank
you for so eloquently presenting both sides.

I like Kat don't necessarily disagree with either position.  I think if I
had the kahunas to run a shelter and saw what they see I might have that
same skepticism, and would maybe lean towards that perspective more.

However I don't run a shelter, I am just a ferret lover.  I had to also
write to post one important thing: Sean would NOT have Rocky if the shelter
we got him from looked at finances real well.  They looked at US first.
So did Kim Rushing at Kista ferret shelter.  They both looked at US first
not finances first... and Rockies shelter did not know us from atom.  I
provide great healthcare, the best of food, etc money can buy, while I
eat spagetti.  I know Kat and I may be the exception to the rule.  But I
wonder....... how many other exceptions to the rule are out there...
overlooked.

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/