From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2008 09:08:52 -0700
Hello FML

I have been reading this wonderful informative newsletters for some
years now and for the most I have been quiet.

I have laughed at the wonderful antics of the ferts, laughed at the
wonderful stories, cried with those who have lost their fuzzy babies,
but most of all, learned valuble information about the care of our
wonderful little creatures.

There have been times that the people on this list blasted me, insulted
me, and verbaly abused me. Yes I said verbaly abused, that is very hard
to take when you are tring to find information about a situation with a
sick ferret.

This thing about Alex has really gotten me angry. If I were a ferret,
I would start biting. Alex is a wonderful caring ferret mommy. She is
NOT cruel, she is not a criminal and she DOES NOT abuse her ferrets.

Why did you write such a hurtful post about something you know nothing
about? Were you there? Did you see exactly what happened and why it
happened?

Speculations and jumping to the conclusions are probably the worst
thing anyone can do.

And now that Alex has left the FML, we will not hear about the antics
of Puma and Todd. No, we will not know if Todd likes chickens, or
learns to fly the tractor, or meets the Deeelightful Otters.

To all of those who hurt, insulted, blasted her, you should be really
proud of yourselves.

Carol A. Owens - [log in to unmask]
Brookings, Oregon