From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 00:11:28 -0800
Hi Stephen;

You might want to read TImmy's story on his web site, in my sig., below.
He got out & a friend urged me to put up flyers twice as far as I did,
almost a mile figuring not that he'd walk that far, but someone who can
pick them up lives further than just a block or so.  Also put REWARD in big
letters, some people only will respond to that, sad to say, but don't over
look it.

After the second round of flyers, on the very way back I noticed one gone
by a house and when I inquired, sure enough, 4 days before they had found
him!!  :) I shudder to think I was ready to give up after the first round
of flyers!

Best hopes & prayers for a good outcome,

Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>; He's the ferret
totally healed from "terminal lymphoma" without drugs or surgery. :)
My ICQ# 4461104
Timmy's Mailing List = http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/TimmyFerret
Timmy's Forum = http://forums.delphi.com/m/main.asp?sigdir=TimmyFerret