From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 16:16:26 -0700
I had posted a couple of weeks ago about 6 ferrets needing homes.  2 have
found homes so far.

The ferrets still needing homes are:

Vicky-2 y/o albino girl
Peaches-2 y/o silver girl
Jake-2 y/o silver boy
Thor-2 y/o light sable

These ferrets have been and are in a loving home.  But do to her own time
constraints they are not getting as much people time as she would like
them to get.  These ferrets are all dolls!  I've had the pleasure of
meeting them.  and man oh man they are cute!

They are in a ferret room so are not caged.  She would like them to stay
that way.  However, if you are interested please let me know and I will
pass the information on to her so that she can talk with you and decide.
(THEY ARE NOT GOING TO A SHELTER)

http://www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz/dory.html

Thanks,
Joanne Ruffner