From:
Shari Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 1996 12:31:27 -0500
*** Urgent message to FLO members from sub-human Shari ***

Please help.  During their private bombing raids, Lt. Chipper and Sgt.
Gina are deliberately missing the target box.  I believe they should be
court martialed, or at the least, confined to their quarters, if they had
quarters.

From the strategically high position of the entire second floor, Lt.
Chipper and Sgt. Gina maintain day-time surveillance of the neighboring
Canine Kaos Operation (CKO), which consistently bomb the front battleground
area.  Outdoor bombing by FLO members would be o.k., but they are not
security cleared for this dangerous area.

The Lt. and Sgt. request additional target boxes, specifically, in every
corner of their base.  Sub-human believes this is unnecessary, and would
cost the current government too much time and expense to maintain, plus it
looks tacky.  If Scooter D'Weasel is elected for President (God forbid) I am
confident the FLO's requests will be one of his highest priorities.

Bombing raid practice maneuvers were implemented last year after moving to
three base encampments.  This final base was secured on January 1 with daily
training exercises to control confusion.  Lately, I have become aware of
blatant attempts to undermine the authority of base commander, sub-human
Shari.  One clean target box is in every room of jurisdiction (even the
sofa), but still these two militia-girls miss during raids (except for the
sofa).  I have actually watched Lt.  Chipper fake bombing at one kitchen
location, then wobble her way 6 ft.  next to fridge, and bomb.  This type of
insurrection will not be tolerated.  Sending additional troops to base in
North Carolina will not help situation.

What advise can you give me?