From:
Patrick Hallahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2006 07:34:43 EDT
Our club meets at the local library in a room set up for various
meetings.  We bring the kids and place them in a pen which is set upon
a plastic table cloth on the bottom, a blanket on top of that and of
course the necessary news papers for those little "accidents"

A large carrier with a hammock inside provides the nap place, water and
food are there for the occasional snack or drink.

The kids are able to play and be seen by prospective new fert owners

Hope this helps
Patrick and the dozen masters of disaster

"The freethinking of one age is the common sense of the next."