From:
meagan quinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 11:14:10 PST
Hi!

I know this is the second post, but i forgot a few things.

I know that the answers to many questions posted on the FML are answered
privately--whether suggestions or facts...etc.

And there are a lot of things I don't know or haven't thought of as a
ferret owner-so when a question I don't know the answer to comes up and
then the person is responded to privately--those of us that want to learn
the answer don't get a chance!

I know I am guilty of this too while others are really great about posting
a summary/sharing what they learned--I think it would help those of us with
less experience.  I know I cut and paste a lot of info and save it for
later use...

so--should post and get a lot of emails privately and the answer isn't
really posted on the FML, try and write a quick summary or info within the
next few days ok?

as far as the ferret mall goes: Can Haggis and Fezzik run the post office?
They are obsessed with rolls of stamps.  Seems that everytime I need one, I
crawl behind the couch to get it!  They tend to unroll all 100 of 'em!!
The other day, Hagas had one on his foot and was running like a maniac
trying ot get it off!

and maybe Keera can run a soup kitchen or something!  She love's Timmy's
Recipe and duck soup-she rolls at my feet just waiting for me to finish
making it.I can't let her on the counter with me b/c she starts eating it
before i am finished adding ingredients and mixing!  Her bossy attitude
hogging the soup bowl gives a new meaning to Seinfeld's soup nazi!

smiles
Meagan the fools in NY