From:
Troy Lynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 10:24:05 -0500
I'm not up to much but wanted to say thank you for the condolences for
the loss of my dearest friend Ray.  I'll miss hearing his giggles as the
fuzzies tickle his ankles with their whiskers and his pleasure as he'd
say "I feel like the pied piper" when he'd walk down the hall and several
ferrets would follow him.  I remember the sparkle in his eyes the time
Hanna danced and bounced at him when he arrived.  He was tickled that
my little biter liked him.  And how he smiled when little Piglett Blaze
would lay by his feet waiting to be petted and when the little ones
would climb on him and check out his caps.  He enjoyed the ferrets and
marveled at their intelligence.  Ray was a very warm, caring, helpful
and unjudgemental being.  We shared many of the same views.  My life
seems empty without him.  He is deeply missed.

hugs to all. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart, F.B.S.
Ferret Family Services
http://www.ferretfamilyservices.org