Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2008 13:26:32 -0600
http://www.mfran.org/2008/index.html

There are still 150 ferrets on the trees needing santas.

If some are waiting till all the trees are up, why not pick one ferret
today and another next week? That way we clear the trees faster and
hopefully all ferrets will have santas and get their gifts before
christmas. You can pick as many ferrets as you can afford to send
gifts to so let's get picking!

Looking for a particular state? I've listed the tree number and what
states are on them. Does a particular name catch your fancy? I've
listed the names of the ferrets still needing Santas.

Come on everybody, with only 150 ferrets needing santas we can do
this!!!

Ferrets still needing Santas as of 11/29/08 = 150

Tree 1 States - PA, TN
6 = Shimmer, Quan, P2, JellyBelly, Akasha, Pounder

Tree 3 States - IL, NY
5 = Shelby, MinMin, Jesse, Ebony, TinkerBelle

Tree 4 State - MD
8 = Sandy, Mary, LetitSnow, Thelma, Dookie, Chloe, Casie, Rummy

Tree 5 State - MI
4 = Evie, Etu, Baby, Little Boy

Tree 6 States - MI, UT
12 = Tweak, Tigger, Sophia, Rusty, Mia, Max, Little Girl, Zeus,
Skittles, Pubah, IB, T

Tree 7 States - OK, MI, AZ
11 = Nipper, Magmae, Little Bear, Lily, Emme, TeddyBear, Sammy, Lucky,
Boo, Tia, Oscar

Tree 8 States - AZ, FL
11 = CocoPuff, Charlie, Chance, BonBon, Boobo, Bandit, Angel, Fay,
Ellie, Autumn, Ping

Tree 9 States - FL, WI, FL
10 = Tinkerbell, Whisp, Stinker, Lucy/Bear/Junior, Daisy, Swipers,
Baby, Alphonse

Tree 10 State - FL
4 = Rascal, Jenna, Jackson, Tenzo

Tree 11 States - IL, WA
13 = Snicker, Smokey, Sanchez, Raz, New Misty, Ferri, Dolomite, Buffy,
Buddy, Big Al, Ari, Angel, Bubba

Tree 12 State - WA
12 = Tinkerbell, Sheila, Sandy, Ralphy, Misty, Louey, Izzy, Eli,
Denali, Cocoa, Cassidy, Tory

Tree 13 States - PA, MO
12 = Smokey, Skoshi, Nikki, Munkey, Mikey, LittleB, Clyde, Cappy,
Bubba, Blossum, Stewart, Amy

Tree 14 States - TX, MO
13 = Rainey, Max, Keshler, Itchy, Herzog, Hazel, FDR, Eve, Bagel,
winter, Chip, Angel, Cooper

Tree 15 States - TX, NH
16 = Zodiac, Ziggy, Sadie, Rocky, MiaRae, LolaBear, Iggy, Houston,
Cosmo, Zorba, Ozzie/LizBeth, Mz Wednesday, JJ, Alamo, Sasha

Tree 16 State - NH, AR
13 = Taffy, Sweetpea, Sampson, Ms Annie, Jackson, Hershel, Gidget,
Enoch, Emily, Danny, Bandit, Angel, Timmy