From:
Leanne O'Neil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:45:52 -0400
Hi All:

As you may already know, our shelter has been in a financial crisis.
Thanks to many generous and caring people who have made donations, I am
happy to report that we are in a much better financial situation now.
Two adrenal surgeries were performed on 2 foster ferrets, who were then
adopted out.  We could not have afforded the surgeries without these
recent donations.  We wanted to say a big "thank you" to Risa D.,
Diane W., Rose G., and Maura H.  - your generous donations were much
appreciated!

I really hope I haven't forgotten to thank anyone.  If anyone has not
been acknowledged, please e-mail me privately.  I believe someone donated
directly to our vet bill, however, we asked at the vet's office and they
could not tell us who the donation was from.

Again, thanks to all who have come through for us at this desperate time.
You are all angels to the fuzzies!

Leanne (volunteer) and Janice (shelter Mom)