From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 12:17:20 -0400
The Journal of Exotic Mammal Medicine and Surgery is a publication of
the Association of Exotic Mammal Veterinarians:
http://www.aemv.org/ .

If you are seeking reprints or preprints of specific articles you can
contact the authors, too.  For example, if you wanted a copy of the
2004 latest explanation of the hypothesis about why it may be that
carbohydrates might affect insulinoma rates by the originator of the
concept you could contact Dr Mark Finkler and request a copy of his
excellent article in JEMM&S, volume 2.2, Dec 2004 which is the most
recent and most detailed one I've seen.

Karen wrote:
> http://www.boomspeed.com/zazu_petals/nwjc01.htm
>
>The lady who draws these is very talented and the comics are very
>realistic as far as living with ferrets and the things they do.

Jen Gall.  Yes, she was an FML member and was thinking of taking the
strip to a professional level and then she disappeared.  I've worried
about her multiple times over the years because of that.