From:
"Linda M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 08:25:25 -0700
Hey everyone,

I took Yoshi and Mina to the vet and they definitely had a lot of ear
mites.  He gave me something that goes on dogs/cats and I'm wondering if
it's safe?  It just says Ear Mite Treatment, made by Animal Dermatology
Laboratories..  the active ingredients are:

Pyrethrins - .15%
Piperonyl Buxotide, Technical - 1.50%

So yeah, it *is* ok for them to have that right??  Any replies are much
appreciated!  If anyone wants to, they can crosspost them to the FHL..(if
you want..)  Thanks again!

Linda M. + the Kamikaze Ferts (Seiko, Suu, Yoshi, and Minako)

What lies before us and what lies beyond us is tiny compared to what lies
within us.  -- Oliver Wendell Holmes