From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 21:00:27 -0400
Hi to everyone hope the weekend was good for everyone.  Indian Summer was
here this weekend with temps in the 70's in NH.  The ferrets loved it but
were on top of the hammacks instead of in them.

I was web searching yesterday and came across something of interest.  So
many times I have read on here that people have to get rid of the ferrets
because of allergies.  When people turn the ferrets into the animal
shelters it is always becasue of allergies.

This site is about animal allergies and something they sell called Pals
Quick Cleaning Wipes.  You use them on your pets a couple times a month if
I remember right and it is suppose to help remove dander and that is what
is suppose to cause allergies.  The price is reasonable, several different
size packages for different prices.

The web site is  www.catbath.com

Check it out!  Spread the word, maybe we can keep a few ferrets from having
to leave their humans and go to the shelter.

Fuzzie Kisses
Penny