From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 May 1998 00:41:10 EDT
Here we go again ferret owners,or maybe owned by ferrets.

You might be a ferret owner if:
- you suffer mind blankouts,and find yourself heading for the raisin can,and
- you don't know why.  friends start recommending therapy.
- you say ferret more than 4 times in a 3 minute conversation.
- you find yourself walking around at 2:00 A.M. squeaking a pet toy.
- you look behind shelves,under chairs and tables,in closets and drawers
  looking for one or more small animals you're supposed to be smarter than'
- you find yourself explaining the definition of a rodent to strangers.
  your house is childproofed,and your youngest child is 23.

Ok,quit groaning now.I've stopped.Fuzzy logic?  Since when have ferts been
logical,or is yours named spock.Maybe that was ferret owners justifying
another fuzzy addition.I have to have him because.........Oops there's a
crash that sounded like it needs to be cleaned up.I've got to teach them to
use a broom

Sandy(What have you done now?),Valentine(Moi?),Jasmine(Who me?),Taz(I don't
know.)