From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 10:55:21 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled watermelon wranglers...

(Slupslupslupslupslupslup...Hey!  Another slice here!)

Julie Pressey mumbled something about:
>Ok why does ferrets smell like Fritos or like a hamster?

The best guess I've come up with, is that most pet foods have a high
concentration of roasted corn in their recipe.  Fritos are made of (you
guessed it!) roasted corn.  Most rodent-type foods contain (yep!) roasted
corn.  As the saying goes, you smell like what you eat! :)

Todd and the (Hey...can I have some butter for my kibble?) Fuzzbutt Rodeo
Clowns!

---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/

[Moderator's note: A defuser: YES, I'm sure Todd knows ferrets aren't
rodents.  His reference is to the type of food, not the animal.  Right,
Todd?  BIG]