From:
Barbara Wiborg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 21:27:45 -0600
Hi all!

I always buy myself the Ferret Calendar when it comes out, and then I end
up getting two more for Christmas.  This year, I decided to wait to see if
I got one (or more) for Christmas first.  I didn't :o(.  Now I can't find
any stores that have any left :O((  I can't get one thru the internet from
the people that make the calendar and I can't call them since I don't have
long-distance service yet...anyway, does anyone know where I can get one
now?!

Thanks for the responses to my cat/ferret question yesterday.  By the way,
what does FLO stand for?  I know DEW is dark-eyed white.  Well, I gotta go
re-ferret proof my dresser!  The fuzzy ones have taken it over, again!

Praying for Maggie and to those grieving the loss of their fuzz-babies.

Barb and the ever-lovin' fuzzies;
Lucy  (Cat?!  what cat? Is it gonna be bigger than me?
Greta  (Mom, guess what? I reorganized all your clothes in your dresser.
You're gonna love it!)

"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the old,
sympathetic with the struggling, and tolerant of the weak and
wrong...because sometime in your life you will have been all of these"