From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2006 08:15:34 -0400
If I had known it was your last night,
I would have held you tight and not have put you down
I would have nuzzled your ear and told you over and over how loved you are
I would have accepted all your kisses and never pulled away
I would have given you one more taste of strawberry
and come morning I would have been ready to let your tired body rest

Miss Mikette, I love you forever and will miss you always.
Let your spirit soar; this life could never hold it down, and now it sets
it free.
I love you my little one