From:
Ferret MOM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2006 06:58:48 -0700
The Autumn season has arrived and as the leaves were turning the Ferret
Moms at things4feritz started turning out some great Fall FERRET
products.  As usual we have a variety for all ferret lovers.  New items
are added daily and we hope to see you browsing soon.  We have party
sets, costumes, bedding sets, sleepsacks and more.  It's also your
opportunity to get one of those unique "I LOVE FERRETS' afghans.

Check the link for a list of auctions, listings & regular items.  DOOKS,
Ferret MOM

http://stores.ebay.com/things4feritz

Dooks and War Dances,
Leizann Michele Engelke