From:
Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2010 16:27:46 +0300
As you all know the story bout Sunny and how she was found and what all
happened to her here is a update on her ..Ms Sunny got to come home
this evening after being in the hospital a week. she starting being
able to eat on moist kibble by hand only with we will in time work on
her on eating more out of a bowl or small plate, right now the drs as
well and katy and I have absurved her not likeing the bowls of any kind
we feel she has been abused by them or somthing its relly hard to figer
out, her teeth have been grounded down to her gums and her tiny mouth
is just to small for her to have the surgey to have her teeth cut out.
we are thinkng of sending her to a spechalized Dr in Tulsa or Little
Rock Ar to see if anything can be done on this baby, and she is just a
baby ya all. she is more alert and we surange feed her water all the
time same with her duck soup. this is going to have to be done every 3
to 4 hours for the rest of her life we feel and she will for sure not
be adoptable. she has a trusting issue with us right now but in time
she will learn to love us and see that its ok and that we will not hurt
her in anyway. the vet drs and vet techs have been loving on her and
carrying her around and they have fallen in love with her as well. she
is a white albino with dark red eyes, , anyways the reason she got the
name is cause thats the street we got her on. now were trying to think
of a very spcheal pretty name for her, so we are taking names now and
you guys if you have a cute name let me know and ill put it on the list
to chose from, i wish i had a better camra so i can take a picture of
her and post it to yas and ill also keep you update on her cause i know
many of you have privet emails me asking how she was doing. I want to
thank you all for your thoughts and prayers for her. If anyone would
like to help pay on her vet bills or become her sponcer your welcome to
do so. her vet name is
Wedington Animal Hospital
4363 Wedington Dr
Fayetteville, Ar 72704

Im sorry i dont have a pay pal account but you can pay to the vet a
check or money order and let them know its for Sunnys vet bill or you
can pay thru S.O.S support our shelters and tell them its for the
Arkansas Ferret Rescue Shelter. just even $5 would do to help this
little girl and also she is going to need sp foods to be able to eat, i
am going to get a package of the 8 in 1 soft doet and see if she would
eat some of that if i crumble it up. its worth a try.. again

Thanlk you all so much for your support and prayers for Sunny..

Susan
Arkansas Ferret Rescue Shelter