From:
blaraway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 May 1998 13:58:41 -0400
First thanks for the input on harnesses.  I am going to get the one I had
in mind.  I thought it hold the little ferts but just wanted to make sure.

Who was it that said they didn't have moles just mole crickets.  Oh ya it
was me.  Damm if the moles didn't hear me.  Know I can see for my self if
ferret poop tea works.  I like mine with a little lemon and sugar.  I hope
the mole does too.

 Brad, Donna, Taz the spaz, and Marie.

 Have you ever danced with a ferret under the light of a full moon? I have.