From:
Lauren Sautner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 1995 17:20:24 -0400
     It was only a matter of time before Trillian taught Zaphod (the new
addition to our family) how to "fake" using the litter box.  Seeing as how
proper use of the box always merits a reward (ie.  linatone) they have
mastered the art of trickery.  It's quite funny to watch the little buggers
jump in, go through the motions, and then quickly dash over to me waiting
for their prize.  (Little do they know, I'm on to their scheme--hehe)

Note to Michelle:  I am sorry to hear about Grendel.  I'm sure he will be
missed dearly.  Our apologies.

Love to all fuzzies--Lauren (mommy), Trillian (told you we could fool her),
and Zaphod (you're right it worked, yum!)