From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 07:20:40 -0700
I am not sure if this debate even belongs on a ferret list, but since it
has been allowed to go so far....

Who ever or what ever created life, had the good sense to create a chain of
life, each step using the next as food.  Predator eating prey...prey eating
grass...etc.  Each has its own niche in the world and its own unique
survival needs.  One cannot decide for any reason, religious, moral or
whatever, to removed an animal, in this case a ferret, from its proper
place and put it in another.  To try to make an obligate carnivore into a
vegetable eating animal goes again all that has been created and made for
several million centuries.  You will fail and your ferret will suffer.

Judith Moon, owner Moonsong Ferrets
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net
Our ferrets are bred & raised to be companions.
Try a totall flame free ferret list at:
 http://www.onelist.com/group/moonsongferrets