From:
"J Gordon Bengtson, CI-ASMEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 2009 15:17:40 -0500
As you may know we got snow here on the mid east coast. It crippled the
city to a stop which confounds me coming from New England 4 inches of
snow never even slowed a thing down never mind shut it off.

So being the third day after I took Pester outside to experience snow.
Putting her down in a patch of all but melted white hell she must have
felt the same where she immediately made great tracks right back to the
door we came out from. Good memory for her where she has only been out
thru that door once or twice in her life.

I once took Byte-me out when the snow had crusted over pretty good and
put her down on it. She hopped and jumped trying to get away from it
not liking the feel or cold or anything else about it. Just was not
something she wanted to have anything to do with so I picked her up and
brought her back inside which very much pleased her deeply. And in the
same light, Pester was far more than happy to be back inside, away from
that white hell.

Either they caught my own personal feelings towards snow ( sorry for
that 4 letter word ) or we just share the same feelings. Either way
the ferrets are correct.

Gordon, Peekaboo and Pester

Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation