From:
Sharon Burbine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 1995 20:52:18 -0400
Well, we're still in the Senate Ways and Means Committee as of today, 6/30.
Tried to get thru to the State House today but had difficulty getting thru to
people since this is coming up on a Holiday weekend.  Also heard there was
some kind of a bomb planted in the state house today on the news.

Anyway, got a message from Rep. Brad Jones and he said to still keep up what
we've been doing.  Hate to sound like a broken record but it looks like we
will be here for a while longer.

Anyone wishing to help, please E-mail me directly or call the Ferret Hotline
in MA at (617) 224-1098.  The hotline will give you up to date info on the
bills progression.