From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 1997 23:16:53 -0600
Hey Everyone,

Well, one more day and it will all be over.  I am extremely glad for that,
let me tell you!  I have a bad case of the bah humbugs and am sick of
school, and of this town.

Therefore, shortly, I will be going places and such.  May dissappear from
public view, but don't worry.  All is well.

Pookie has decided that winter is here.  Or maybe it is just the fuzzy
penguin throw that Candy left here.  I love that thing, it is so warm.  And
now, when I am reading or such with it wrapped around me, I get Pookmeister
in my lap to sleep, for hours on end.

Tonight I actually postponed reading while I was laying on the couch.  I had
gotten all comfy and set up for studying, when Pookie came up to join me.
She dug around on the cover a bit, then I put her underneath, on top of me.
I had my right arm there, and she curled up around my hand and put her
little chin on my arm and went to sleep.  I couldn't bear to wake her, so I
just didn't read for an hour.

I finally gave up and moved my arm.  But it didn't disturb her much, she just
rearranged and went back to sleep.  Wish I could sleep that well.  Sigh.

Yep, miss the ex.  One of the few things he was good for was cuddling
with. ;-) And for some reason I am really missing that the last couple of
days.  Not to be too melancholy, but that is the absolutely hardest part
for me being single.  By far.

Just in case, and because I am not even sure I am getting cards out this
year, I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season.  I hope it brings
peace and joy to all.

And no, still have no idea where I will end up at.  Too many invites, too
little Mags.

blessings be,
Maggie Mae

"Maggie, I wished I never seen your face.
You made a first class fool out of me,
But I'm as blind as a fool can be.
You stole my heart, but I love you anyway."

Rod Stewart