From:
California Domestic Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 01:13:52 EDT
Effective 7/31/99 [log in to unmask] will no longer exist.  In an effort to
economize we are shutting down one of the two CDFA accounts.  This account
was kept up because our bylaws state that the Communications Director must
attend a minimum of 4 hrs of AOL Sat.  Night Ferret Chat.  When the bylaws
were written that chat existed.  It has not formally existed for well over
6 months.  To continue paying the AOL fees(25.00x12months) in the hopes
that such a chat would return is a waste of CDFA funds that can be put to
better use for the ferrets.  I will still be CDFA1 via IM's as I have
instant messenger with the other server and that is the name I registered
with it.

All CDFA1 e-mail can be sent to [log in to unmask] (please update all mailing
lists accordingly and share the information with anyone you feel may
need/want to know) and will be answered in the same efficient manner it
has in the past.

Thanks,

Marie Davis
Communications Director for the CDFA

PS.  The pager 510.869.9757 was not renewed in May and is no longer in
operation.  For Emergency rescues you can contact the CDFA at 650.917.0346.
To contact me, e-mail me and I'll send you a number.

Again, NEW e-mail address is [log in to unmask]  effective immediately.