From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 19:05:02 -0400
I am pleased to announce that Dr. M. A. Stevenson has been added to the
list of speakers at the International Ferret Symposium 2002 to be held
in Las Vegas, NV, Feb 1-3, 2002.

Dr. Stevenson, DVM, PhD, DACVS, is an Assistant Professor of Surgery
at the University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine, and is a
leading researcher into Aleutian Disease Virus in ferrets.  We are
honored to have her fill us in on the latest information on the stealthy
and deadly disease.

More information on the Symposium and registration forms are available at
http://ferretsymposium.mdex.ca/

Linda Iroff
International Ferret Symposium Committee