From:
Kez Fizzygig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 02:00:57 -0500
Hello To All and great dooks as well!</P>

We may be relocating for work within the new few weeks.  The job is located
at Warner Robins AFB in Georgia, and we will be looking to find a home
in, or around, that area.  Can anyone please tell me what the laws are
concerning my fuzzies?  I don't want to move anywhere were I can't take
them with me!

Thanks,

Kez Fizzygig and her Fuzzbutt Party Pack (Hobbes, Miss Mazzie, Raphael,
Pi' O Pa, Maharet and Macari) + one ferret guardian angel named Bear.

P.S.  We would also like to announce the adoption of two lovely albino
sisters, Macari and Maharet, and they would like to send their love to
their Aunt Helga and Uncle Paul!