From:
Ferrets at Heart -- Ask A Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2011 10:23:34 -0400
As you probably all know by now, I've got an 18-mo.-old going for
an abdominal exploratory. We believe Mandie has adrenal, based on
fur loss, increased aggressive behavior, obsessive licking, and
ear-sucking. Her surgery will be on May 24th. If there isn't any
complications, how long do you keep an individual that has had such
a surgery separated from its group (in a small cage by itself) and
not allowed out-of-cage playtime? How long do you wait before listing
such a ferret available for adoption, or have you ever? I would value
a glimpse into your experience; this is my first ferret surgery.

Thank you!

With respect,
Lori of Ferrets at Heart
Huron, Ohio
http://ferretsatheart.com/

 ...and Rhys, Ayla, Codo, Mandie, Winter,
Holly, Charlie, and Templeton