From:
Celia Varga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 1997 13:42:25 -0400
I got this quote off of the AP
>"There seems to be a ferret frenzy instead of focusing on the life and
>health of an individual whose health is at stake here," said Martha
>Fitzhugh, the corporate counsel for Bay County.

If this is supposedly what they are defending, it seems to me, someone
should ask the 'victim' (the elderly gentleman) if he believes the ferret
has rabies, if he himself feels he has contracted rabies, if he will be
willing to get shots, and if he's also willing to hold Bay County free and
clear of all responsibility.  At that point, wouldn't Bay County be seen as
having a different agenda other than what was quoted above?

Just a thought..  maybe I'm politically-handicapped..  but maybe this whole
thing could be approached at this angle, or at least as a supplement to
Kodo's case.

Waddya think?

-Celia