From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 1997 08:38:17 -0500
If anyone wants my park schedule for WDW for the 10th Anniversary Gathering,
let me know ASAP.  Most meals are planned in fullservice restaurants, and I
tried to keep within the range of "comfort foods" ie. Italian, American,
etc., in other words nothing too fancy or gourmet.

I will be making reservation in a few days.  I will pad my numbers a bit in
case anyone wants to join in, but I can't gauarantee it is you don't let me
know in the next 3-4 days.

-Anne

[Moderator's note: And if you want 10% off an Delta, you'll need to book
your flight in the next few days as well.  BIG]