From:
"Allen D. Graves" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 07:07:31 -0700
The following is an email that I have sent to various agencies and
organization regarding ferret legalization in California:

>To whom it may concern:
>
>My name is Allen Graves.  I live in Eureka, CA (Humboldt Co.) and I am
>finishing my A.S. degrees in Legal Assistancy and Administration of
>Justice prior to law school.
>
>I am currently working on a research paper regarding the legalization of
>domestic ferrets in California.  I would like to obtain, if possible,
>any and all information that you possess regarding the numbers of ferrets
>and ferret owners in California, any and all statements made by your
>organization, any and all statements made by legislators, any and all
>statements made by opponents to the legalization effort, etc.
>
>Any help that you could provide would be gratefully appreciated.  If it
>is possible, please email the information to me, or email me the URLs of
>this information so that I can retrieve it.  Of course, I will need to
>be able to verify any information given, so please make sure to include
>any and all contact information as well.
>

>Thank you for your time and attention.
>
>Very Truly Yours,
>Allen D. Graves

If anyone should happen to have any materials available that would be
appropriate, please feel free to contact me.  Any assistance would be
appreciated.

Yours Truly,
Allen D. Graves