From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 12:53:45 -0700
Hey,
I pray you guys already know about this and are taking action...if not...
here's yet ANOTHER..UGH!!

A member on my Club posted this..

There is a Pet Store..(IF you can call it that) called "Family Pet Center"
in Manchester,Ct..in a shopping mall..  There are NOT only tiny kits (i
thought Marshalls was under quaranteen!!!) but 1 larger ferret..loosing
muscle mass..who is already sucking on the new kits toes & feet...i DO
know what that does to an ear (cuts off all blood supply) so these kits
stand losing their feet.....;( Will someone PLEASE go investigate????
I'm in Wa Sate...Let me know?????  What Shelters are there,near?  I
advised her to grab the big one... I understand this store is BAD...
"where is Randy Horton?" ha!  PLease HELP???????????????????

Also...had to "BRAG" haha!  Our 13 month old baby hob...BruceBruiserTy
JR...took FIRST in the only 2 catagories i entered him in at the Canby
AFA Show!!!  Physically challenged (broken tail from birth) and Point
(overall color and coat)

First show,too..;)

What a BEAUTY he is for a 5 pounder..and SOO Mellow!  He just became a
Daddy 3 days before but sadly one has passed <sigh>  Anyone wanting a
strong BEAUTIFUL kit..we are trying again,soon..... M & P Ferretry in
Oregon City,Oregon is where he's from..Chris Mathis..  Speak now
tho..these kits go before they are born!

Love,
Tara...

WE have Bonnys newest artwork at our on/line Store to benefit Shelters!
Please Visit & buy something!

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets
NEW! Go shopping with CMF, proceeds go to Shelters!
http://www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets