Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 22:51:45 -0700
Dooks All ~!~!

Last call for vendors for the Pacific Northwest Ferret Show (Canby,
Oregon).  All vendors MUST have applications and fees in by Friday, June
7th.  We need to have a final count so we can arrange the areas.

For those interested in Richard Bachs new book, The Ferret Chronicles,
copies will be available at the show.  But heck, would you like a copy
signed by the author?  Richard Bach (barring any last minute changes)
will be at the show to sign copies of the book.  Copies will be limited ~!

C'mon down ~!  Meet the author, view the wares of the various vendors,
make some new friends and visit ones you've met before.

The Pacific Northwest Ferret Show is being held Saturday June 15th at the
Clackamas County Fairgrounds, Canby, Oregon (short drive from Portland).
Doors open at 9am.  NOTE: Only animals registered for the show, and
certified assistance/service animals will be allowed in the hall.

For further information contact [log in to unmask] , [log in to unmask]
or check the website at
HTTP://WWW.PACIFICNWFERRETSHOW.CJB.NET

Hope to see you there ~!

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Lacey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~
~Mocha~Nikki~Selene~Skooter~Tootsie~Peabody~Sierra~Elway~Sacramento~
 Mist the Fer-Kat, ~Stubbie~ the foster, and a rainbow of Guardian
Fur-Angels.